Princess Diaries

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Bloomington Rocks My World Part 3: Sunday
Sunday began with brunch at Scholar's Inn. Appearantly my family has been patrons for as long as the restaurant has been open!
Then we took Peter shopping for alumni gear...despite all of "old" jokes for me and Steve, he did not take to kindly to alumni jokes for himself!
And, of course, I had to be nostalgic and visit my old house...this is where I lived three of my four years at IU. Great location, good food, lots of fun, and awesome friends!
And what would a trip to IU be without spending time on a singlespeed, coasterbrake Little 500 bike?! Don't worry, I definitely did NOT try an exchange with Peter.
But we did head out for a campus cruise on the bikes. That was perhaps my favorite part of the weekend: Riding around campus!
At the end of our ride, I took one last look at Kirkwood as it was almost time to head home...

and got a few awesome photos of the Sample Gates with campus in the background. Could not have asked for a better day to play on campus with bikes!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Congrats to everyone! And thanks for all those wonderful pictures - I enjoyed the walk down memory lane!

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger J. Hunter said…

    The house looks exactly the same! I haven't been back since May 02 but your pictures make me feel like I was just there. Good times...no, GREAT TIMES. Sometimes I can't believe they are over but it's not so bad looking ahead either!
    Love and AOE,
    (Jen)Murphy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home