Princess Diaries

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Red Ribbon Ball
As I mentioned yesterday, last night was my first benefit. It was pretty fun; although, the event organizers tried to get too many things in and everybody left before the dancing even began.
Too my surprise, Georgianne Lymberopoulous was the hostess for the evening. She is the newscastor on channels 5/30 here in town...that's my channel...and I got to wash my hands next to her in the bathroom. My new claim to fame! :)
In addition to a silent and live auctions, the male choir "Out Loud" performed. They are the first gay choir in Colorado. Good performers and funny songs.

And then, finally, it was time for Roseanne Barr! She was just as I expected: Funny, often offensive, and pretty crude at times. Glad to see she hasn't changed one bit!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home