Princess Diaries

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hand-eye coordination is NOT my forte!
We took the highschool girls' small groups bowling yesterday. As you can see, the bowling alley was big on neon colors...I am not sure whether I was more concerned about the germs in the shoes or on the ball, but let's just say I was sure to sanitize as soon as we were done and I am far from a germ-phob!
I cannot honestly remember the last time I went bowling...it may have been when I was a senior at IU! Anyways, hand-eye coordination is not my strength. Not surprising when you consider all my sports revolved around balance and lower body coordination (cycling, horses, and soccer). I was very jealous of the kid in the next lane as he had a little help from this bowling apparatus.

However, I don't like loosing so I worked really hard to correct my bowling slice or hook (whichever it is when the ball goes to the left)...with a little focus, I went from last in the first game to first in the second game doubling my score. So I am a little competitve and pretty good at making corrections when I want to win! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home