Princess Diaries

Saturday, April 26, 2008

One Good Reason Why Anybody in their Right Mind Would Not Envy Me Right Now

With Peter and Chris' graduations coming up, I have had to crunch 9 weeks of work into 7 weeks time...add to that I have the hardest two professors in the school right now and you might really feel sorry for me. Since rebounding from my computer crash, all I have done is stare at Mary's computer or into these books. I have finished all of the research for two of my papers and it's time to start writing. The goal is to have rough drafts of all four papers (two did not require research-one down so far) by the time I fly to Bloomington next week. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go kate go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home