Princess Diaries

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just Can't Get Enough
One of the reasons I love riding in SoCal is because there are so many awesome roads to ride on. I seriously could ride a different route every day of my vacation if I wanted to. This is a shot of Cardiff by the Sea, one of my mom's favorite parts of the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway).

And check out all the surfers (the little black dots in the ocean)...this wasn't even the beach with the surf contest or Swami's (the "it" spot for surfing). I really need to learn to surf! If you look just behind the surfers you can see brown (sand), that is because this is the time of the year when the low tide gets really far out. Usually there wouldn't be water this close to the shore but a "winter storm" blew threw last week (complete with 12 foot waves) and so the water is higher than normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home