Princess Diaries

Friday, November 30, 2007

Playing "Tag"

So there is a new game in the world of blogging: Tag. Basically, when you get "tagged" you are supposed to share 5 things about yourself that most people don't know about you...then you are supposed to tag 5 more people. Here are my five random facts:

1. Beth and I have been best friends since we were in fifth grade...that's 17 years!!! (In spite of living in different states and 1000s of miles apart for the past 9 1/2 years!)

2. When I was little, the neighborhood kids taught me how to first ride a bike by putting me on my bike at the top of a hill...although they neglected teaching me how to break or turn...and the hill turned...rather than turning or slowing down, I rode straight into the bushes and landed in a pricker bush. (Somehow I still like riding bikes?)

3. I once broke my foot falling off the ever-so-popular platform wedge sandle...first I slid off of a stair and then I slid right off the side of my shoe. Crushed my fifth metatarsal and had an avulsion fracture on my first metatarsal.

4. When I was 2, I broke my leg jumping out of a swing (mimicing my older brother) and had a cast from toe to diaper line.

5. Bon Jovi is at the top of my "bands I have to see in concert before I die" list.

Okay, time to tag:
Jen (Partner in crime at Beth's wedding)
Anne (Roommate of 3 years!)
Jenny (Former teammate and Athens Twilight buddy)
Jordi (Renee's niece...I can't wait to hear what she has to say!)
Renee (Hey, you never said no tag backs...but, I am officially calling, no tag backs!)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger reastman said…

    My dad taught me how to ride a bike the same way. Put me at the top of the hill and let me go, except I crashed in to a car in the driveway and got stitches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home