Princess Diaries

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Festivities
Another warm and sunny Christmas in Cali...I am really getting spoiled by this weather! The day started out with my favorite breakfast (french toast) and a little Scrabble...Peter won his first game (ever) against dad and me...usually I win but as we all know, I am not a morning person. :)
After Peter's victory, we opened presents. The boys were ecstatic when they opened their authentic Red Wings jerseys. They have wanted those jerseys for probably at least 10 years if not longer.
Although I think Rudy was more excited with his new stuffed animal...for those of you who do not know Rudy, he absolutly loves stuffed animals. They are all over the house and yard. Doesn't he look ferocious?
After presents, we went down to the beach to enjoy the incredible weather. Aside from the chilly water, it was a perfect day to be on the beach!
And Peter got the attention of many beachgoers with his new jersey. Literally, the minute he stepped foot on the sand people were yelling "Go Redwings!" It was pretty funny and awesome to know we have so many Wings fans here in SoCal. When I wear my Redwings shirt in Colorado, people give me the death stare!
With a "cold" front coming in, the waves were up and it was a perfect day to fly dad's kite. I was in charge of getting it into the air...I nearly beheaded some people in the first few seconds of launching but once the kite was in the air, it was there to stay.

Chris let the kite out nearly to the end of the line, 500 feet...which meant he also spent 30 minutes realing the kite back in when it was time to leave!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Merry Christmas! I'm glad to see you are having such a wonderful time with your family. You all are blessed in so many ways! Thanks so much for the Christmas card & for your nice comments about the girls on our blog. Here's to keeping up our blogs (& keeping in touch!) in 2008! much love, the Pullems

     

Post a Comment

<< Home