Princess Diaries

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday Morning NASTINESS!
Sunday morning I woke up to this...SNOW...YUCK!!! For those of you who aren't aware, I really don't like cold weather and REALLY hate snow...you should try riding your bike in the winter if you don't understand why I dislike it so much.
Since it was so cold and nasty out, I decided to head to the trail for a hike/run...I was naive enough to think it wouldn't stick to the trail since it wasn't sticking in town five minutes away...

And as I drove to the trailhead in this winter wonderland, I continued to think it wouldn't stick to the trail...boy was I wrong! The first part of the trail was well worn through but the further up I got, the deeper the snow got and the more the trail disappeared. After hiking up 40 minutes and getting to my usual "run" spot, it became appearent that I was running nowhere (it would have been through at least 8 inches of snow) and had to head back down the same way.

(By the way, this is the same trail that I posted a picture of on Thursday...when I was wearing shorts and a tank top!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home