Princess Diaries

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Big Apple!!!

Looks a bit like SoCal right? Actually this is Beth's view on Long Island as she came to pick me up at the airport because...
a truck got stuck under the overpass! There is a reason trucks are not allowed on the parkway, appearantly this guy learned that the hard way!
Last night Beth's class had a dinner/dance at a swanky hotel in Garden City...each room got these cool robes to use.
They were a bit big though! Beth looked like an E-wok (from Star Wars) in hers!
I was having a good hairday!
So was Beth! I must admit, we are pretty darn cute together!
The dance was pretty fun. I think I may have been the only totally sober person there, Beth came in a close second with a glass or two of wine...the med students had been waiting four years to let loose I guess!
Today we went shopping at Century 21. It is like TJ Max but more upscale. This is a nice Valentino outfit Beth was thinking about buying. The original price tags were $2000 for each thing...that's more than I earn some months!

(Don't worry, she wasn't really thinking about buying it. I just wanted to get a picture with her and some ugly "designer" clothes...whoever designed this should be put out of a job!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home