Princess Diaries

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Leading Babies in My Life
I thought you needed an update of my best friend, Edith. She just turned one last month and walks now! :) Mandy, Levi, and Edith are moving to Dubai for Levi's job so I am going to miss seeing this one but am excited that we can Skype with webcams so I can still watch her grow up in the coming year.

And Madison Elizabeth, Maddie, is the newest addition to the Prentice household. I flew home to Michigan for her baptism earlier this month and was honored to become her Godmother (Jeff is the Godfather). She is absolutly adorable and has the cutest smile and laugh ever. Again, I am going to miss seeing her in person but am so excited to be her Godmother and look forward to watching her grow up as well. And, I already taught her the skill of self-portraits! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home