Princess Diaries

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Funday
As promised, more on Monday's adventures. Leana and I spent Monday afternoon with Extreme Adventures ziplining over the rainforest. The tour had 14 cables that provided 4 km of zipling. We got to ride tandem twice, rapelled down off a platform, swung through the forest like Tarzan, and flew like Superman. The videos do no justice for how incredible the adventure was but at least they give you a taste of what we did.

Tarzan: I jumped off a platform, free fell for a few seconds, and then swung on a 30m rope 50m into the air. I had to look straight out (instead of down) and the guides literally pushed me off the platform. Talk about scary...but SO FUN!



Superman: I literally flew across the rainforest like Superman. It was my last ride of the day, 1km long and 180 meters (590.5 feet) above the forest floor. I alternated between enjoying the view to freaking out and worrying about falling out of my equipment. Of course, being the adrenaline junkie I am, I would totally do it all again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home