Princess Diaries

Thursday, June 17, 2010

May
As you probably guessed by my lack of blogging the past month, May was a busy month. The best thing that happened was Eric's move to Colorado. He moved out here in early May and we are having a ton of fun together. The other big event in May, no where near as exciting or fun, was my decision to pull the plug on my first dissertation and start all over. I decided to change my study because I could not find a research participant. That came after eight months of work, 85 written pages, and 90 chapters and articles for the first topic. While I am taking on a lot of extra work right now to start over, I still hope to have my experiment completed before I move to Washington in September. Number one priority is to finish it so I don't need to worry about it while I am on internship. Number two priority is to get it published. I'll worry about that after I defend it though.

Eric and I have been cooking a lot and trying new recipes. Some new, some old, some borrowed. I think our greatest accomplishment so far is cooking Dad's pizza. It is the first time I ever tried cooking it on my own and I have to say our pizzas would have made Dad proud. They were super tasty and fun to make! One of our other favorites is Dad's Asian Shrimp Salad...so good and so easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home