Princess Diaries

Friday, December 19, 2008

SoCal, Here I Come!
I am finally headed home to sunny SoCal today! I never really got permission to put radiation off for two weeks, I just told my radiologist I would be gone until January 5 and he did not protest so off I go. I did have my simulation done on Wednesday and now have three tattoos...one of which I intend to have removed as soon as radiation is over. The guy said they would look like freckles but I think it looks more like a big ink blot on my chest which I am not thrilled about. At any rate, radiation will start after the first of the year and I am off to relax in sunny San Diego for the next two weeks!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Leana S May said…

    Enjoy your holidays and time with your family Kate. So much to celebrate this year for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home