Princess Diaries

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Annual Christmas Party Pajama Style
Since we couldn't find an evening when the whole group could get together, we decided to have Christmas breakfast in our pajamas this year. So, on the coldest morning of the year, we all trekked up to Monument to celebrate Christmas, my remission, and Joel's birthday.
And I got to meet little Wesley for the first time. He was born on November 2...I have never seen a baby with such dark hair let alone so much hair...he might have more hair than I do right now!
After breakfast and before opening gifts, Anne and Jeremy surprised us with a game of Pictionary. The theme was Christmas music and I am happy to report my team won! :)

The other surprise was for me. We got to hurl snowballs at the box in honor of my killing cancer! :) So now I have beaten cancer, finished classes for the term, and it is finally time to relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home