Princess Diaries

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kate in the Kitchen...Yikes!
Before celebrating Thanksgiving together, each highschool small group had items to prepare for the dinner. My group just so happened to be lucky enough to get the task of bringing pies. Now, we all know, I spend as little time as possible in the kitchen and far from a baker...
However, Kris, my fellow small group co-leader, loves to bake and was psyched to make pies (rather than buy them as I had suggested). So, this afternoon, I rolled my sleeves up and dove in...okay, well, I didn't dive in but I did help bake...

In fact, I made a BUNDT cake...yup, chocolate pumpkin bundt cake...it was actually really good despite some missing ingredients and messed up making on my part...but everybody liked it...although that does not mean I have any desire to make another bundt cake anytime soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home