Princess Diaries

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Congratulations Mandy and Levi!!!
I spent the weekend in Hudson, WI for Mandy and Levi's wedding...as sad as I am to loose Mandy (and Col!) as a roommate, I am so excited for her and Levi! This is the group shot of all the Colorado kids that trekked up to the cheese state for the weekend.
And I must say, Mandy looked amazing!!! :)
Mandy's brother-in-law provided home-brew beer for the reception afterwards...If you look closely, you will notice the beer is named after Col...that's his picture on the label! :)
And what is a weekend in the Midwest without time on the water?! We talked Jake and Brent into taking us out after the reception was over! :)

Last but not least, we of course had to eat some cheese curds! This was the first time I have had fried ones...I think I like the regular ones better because they squeak in your mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home