Princess Diaries

Monday, October 23, 2006

Fun Times in the Springs
Chris came down Friday night and we went hiking on Saturday...after I got my THIRD(!) flat in six days on the bike...and the last was even with a new tire and tube! After the third flat, I decided it was time to put the wheels aside and go hiking instead.
Saturday night I went to the CC hockey game...CC lost to UNH by a miserable 5 goals (7-2 UNH.) We had awesome seats though, fourth row behind the CC bench. And that guy in the Rock and Republic Hat in front of me happens to be Mr. Craig Griffin.
Sunday afternoon was pumpking carving with my HS girls small group...last year my pumpkin became a midnight snack for some animal in the neighborhood, hopefully it will last a bit longer this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home