Princess Diaries

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back From California!
I am home from my vacation and it was just what I needed! The weather was not quite perfect (as natives boast) but it made for some awesome evening skies! This is from our backyard.
And this is from the dog park. It wasn't too cloudly inland but the coast was totally foggy and those clouds made the sunsets incredible!
I rode my bike every morning (of course) and in the afternoons I hung out in the pool with Cosby and Rudy. Cos loves the water, he had no problems jumping off the ledge to get his ball.
Rudy on the other hand had to be dragged in and around the pool.
In the evenings it was hot tubbing time...can't beat that!
And of course lots of good time with mom and dad. We went to the Wild Animal Park on Sunday which happens to be a breeding facility. There were baby lions, elephants, rhinos, wild horses and giraffes. It was pretty cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home