Princess Diaries

Monday, August 07, 2006

Fun-Filled Weekend
Well, it was a fun and interesting weekend. Saturday night we BBQ'ed at our house. Eric was the master of the grill charbroiling our burgers.
This is "our" dog Col. Actually, he is Mandy's dog but she is in Norway right now. That's okay, we like him. He was full on begging for burger...our last neighbors spoiled him by feeding him a full pound of raw hamburger multiple times! We are working on breaking his bad begging habits before Mandy gets home!
Sunday I went up to Denver for a bike race. Don't ask about that, it was bad...I was a bit freaked out about being in the pack again as the last crit I did was Fitchburg when I landed on my face. After the race I met up with my friend Beth Daly who I went to IU with. She took me to a local hotspot: Bump And Grind. All of the waiters are dressed in drag...it has quite the atmosphere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home