Princess Diaries

Friday, August 04, 2006

Umm-umm Good!
We went to Wooglins this morning for my favorite muffins in the world! Date pecan is my absolute favorite and I always get a steamer with it. The guys know me pretty well, likely because I am a frequent visitor...but more likely because I am the only grown adult that orders a steamer (warm milk with flavoring!)
This was our last morning together as Anne has to start back to new teacher orientation next week. Regular school starts the week after so both Anne and Mary won't be around to play with anymore during the day...I guess that means I will be more efficient during the day?!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger reastman said…

    good thing I read the blog today because almost blogged about wooglin's muffins too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home