Princess Diaries

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's that time of the term again

Typically, long absences on blogging means one thing: I am really busy and it is the end of a term. The past two weeks were no exception. I have been doing homework non-stop when I am not at the counseling center, in private practice, in class, or on the bike. The good news is this term is almost done! And, even better news is that I only have two more terms of class left!!! :)

An update on my health: I love having my life back and being done with treatment! I have been really tired this month as was predicted. I was disappointed with that as I hoped I would bounce back after a week and a month later I am still dragging (granted my life is not conducive to resting right now) and my muscles hurt after easy rides. So, I have my life back but am anxiously awaiting to get my full health back as well. And, just in case you were wondering, my hair has (finally!) stopped falling out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home