Princess Diaries

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Is it May 16th yet???

For those of you wondering why my blogging is lacking lately: I am overwhelmed by my classes this term which are taught by the two most demanding profs at our school, so double the workload for each class. In addition, I am trying to boost my face-face client contact hours to be competitive for an internship that I really want (read: more therapy hours in addition to more paperwork hours). Everything is going well, despite being overwhelmed, but all I do right now is coach, ride, counsel, and study...only six more weeks of this term though!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Yes, I was wondering what was going on. You're generally a very reliable blogger. Hang in there, kid! If anyone can do it, you can!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home