Princess Diaries

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Beth!
Saturday was Beth's (friend from college) so I headed up to Denver to hang out with her for the evening. Beth definitely rivels me in planning so she had quite the evening in store for all of us.
We started out with dinner at Pasquini's, a cool little pizza shop in "Uptown" I believe...but I don't really understand downtown Denver at all.
Than we started the "rock, paper, scissors" portion of the night. Basically, Beth planned a pub crawl through Uptown with a new twist. The winner of the rock, paper, scissors tournament got to choose the next place we went.
Despite the embarrassing lost to Arkansas this week, hoosier pride still runs deep. Here are all the Indiana alum doing the "I-U" thing that we do during the fight song. Front row is "I" and back row is "U".

After hopping around from place to place with the rock, paper, scissors squad, I had to drive back to the Springs with Easter on the mind...had I known it would take me TWO hours to drive home (because of weather), I definitely would have spent the night in Denver. But check out this tree, this is what it looked like when I got back into my neighborhood last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home