Princess Diaries

Monday, February 25, 2008

One of the Top Three Worst Training Rides of My Life!

Okay, this may be one of the worst pictures of me as well; however, it does display how absolutly miserable the ride was. I literally rode through a sand storm (cars had to stop because you couldn't see the road) and gusting winds of 45mph hour...so much for the "nice" weather we were expecting yesterday! If you look closely, you can see the dirt caked in the crevices of my lips and underlining my eyes where my glasses stopped. The left side of my face was literally brown and I think I underwent at least 5 "natural" microderm abrasions on my ride home. Not to mention the debris I picked out of my hair (which was under my helmet) during a shower afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home