Princess Diaries

Saturday, January 26, 2008

2008 COSPP Winter Ball
Last night was the annual winter ball that our school puts on...well, actually the GSA (graduate student association) is in charge...which means I was in charge since I am the treasurer/historian this year. Pictured above is the complete 2008 GSA group. (FYI: We were acquired by Bridgepoint Education last year hence the "University of the Rockies" sign but I still attend COSPP which is a college of the university).
Erica was really excited about this picture as she has seen lots of these shots on my facebook postings. Check it out, I got my hair cut!

Despite being a bunch of academic nerds, our school really likes to dance! I was most impressed by our professors and admins who were dancing all night long! (The woman second from the right is Dr. Cooper who many of you have heard me talk about in the past. She is incredible!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home