Princess Diaries

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!
It was like I woke up in Michigan today...winter wonderland on Easter! Despite the nasty weather, we made it to church bright and early...ask Chris how he likes waking up at 7am! :)
After church we all went to Panera and then I was lucky enough to help Mary make deviled eggs for our Easter feast (I choose the easy route by signing up for drinks and rolls)...meanwhile Chris got to watch a movie, though he did help shell the eggs. Let me tell you, 25 minutes is a car without deviled eggs is pure torture...they smell awful!!! Chris and Mary defintely agree!
The Easter feast was up in Monument, that meant more snow! I remember last year in Cali when I was able to wear a dress and sandles to Easter church!
Though, the cool thing about the snow is it was only on the south side of all the trees and bushes. If you look closely, you will notice it is only on the right side of this bush. All of the trees were frosted like that from north Colorado Springs through Monument.



1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Those snow pictures are really cool. How does that happen??! I'm intrigued!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home