Princess Diaries

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Drugbust in OCC!
So, just as I finished up my power intervals and was thinking about how I cannot wait for the next 5 1/2 weeks to be over (my current training build), I noticed a cop car fly through the stop sign and come to a screeching halt...then a girl gets out of her car, thrown face down against it, handcuffed and thrown into the cop car...and then I notice another cop standing with his gun raised watching the car. In the end, 4 highschool kids got arrested and I think there was a total of 6 cop cars out front. I definitely think it was a drug bust. Alan and Richard (our neighbors) are always complaining about deals going down on our corner...apperantly they are right! Today was quite possibly the most exciting trainer ride of my life!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger The Pullems said…

    Wow! That's way better than watching some rental movie on your computer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home