Princess Diaries

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 2 of the Arctic Blast
Since I did not leave the house at all yesterday (I literally do not think I stepped foot outside the door to our house), I figured I should get out today. When I left my house at 7am, Matty (my truck) said it was 0F, the radio said it was -2F with a -18F windchill!
First I went to Wooglins with Mandy for our usual Thursday morning breakfast date...since I only set my alarm twice/week, waking up at 7am to fresh Wooglins muffins isn't so bad! :) This was the AlpenGlow I woke up to...about five minutes earlier when I left my house, the entire mountain was rosie pink, by the time I got to Wooglins it was wearing off a bit.
Then I had to head to the north end of town for my orthodontist appointment...at least 2 more months of braces!
After that I went to visit my chiropractor. I was fortunate enough to upgrade my tractioning from sitting in a chair with my head hanging backwards to this nifty head weight thing. Appearently I am a bit of weenie as Dr. Kurt wanted to start me with 2 lbs but the x rays showed that was too much, so I am down to 1lb...I wonder how much my helmet weighs?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a weenie

    Gary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home